Today we would like to introduce to you the Anolon Advanced Home Hard Anodized 7.5 Qt Nonstick Wide Stockpot product with outstanding anti-stick ability, and heat dissipation, a product chosen by many housewives.
About This Item
Prepare a generous portion of chili or cook ample fettuccine for a delightful family gathering using the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 7.5-Quart Wide Stockpot with its accompanying lid. Designed with an extra-wide capacity, this stockpot effortlessly handles large cooking tasks. Its heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction ensures efficient and even heat distribution, minimizing the risk of food burning due to hot spots.
Tested and approved by professional chefs in restaurants, the stockpot’s triple-layer premium-quality nonstick surface guarantees exceptional durability, capable of withstanding the demanding conditions of a professional kitchen. Moreover, it facilitates effortless cleanup and is safe to use with metal utensils. The revolutionary Anolon SureGrip handles offer a comfortable rubber grip atop durable stainless steel, instilling confidence while cooking, and their dual rivets provide added strength for long-lasting performance.
|14.75 x 14.38 x 5.75 inches
|Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Durable, hard-anodized stockpot: The stockpot’s hard-anodized construction provides effective, uniform heat distribution, and it has a bronze nonstick surface, a chocolate interior, and a flared tulip design.
- Easy to clean nonstick: When cooking with this gourmet stockpot, the premium-quality nonstick is long-lasting and metal utensil safe, with superior food release and effortless cleanup.
- Handles are easy to grip: The stockpot’s Anolon SureGrip handles are doubly riveted for increased strength, even when moving with oven mitts or potholders.
- High heat stockpot: This well-designed stockpot is oven-safe to 400°F, allowing you to complete recipes started on the stovetop in the oven.
- Dishwasher Safe: No, Induction Ready: No
- The Dupont autograph 2 nonstick coated interior and exterior has been restaurant tested by experienced chefs and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- The hard-anodized design swiftly and evenly heats, reducing “hot spots” that can burn meals.
- The stainless steel and silicone Anolon cookware suregrip handles are a comfortable mix. Dual riveted and oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water: Fill the sink or a basin with warm water and add a mild dish soap. Submerge the stockpot in the soapy water and use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to gently scrub the interior and exterior surfaces.
- Remove food residue: If there are any stubborn food residues or stains, you can use a non-abrasive nylon scrub brush or a soft-bristle brush to gently scrub the affected areas. Avoid using harsh scrubbing pads or abrasive cleaners that can damage the nonstick coating.
- Rinse thoroughly: Once you’ve cleaned the stockpot, rinse it thoroughly with warm water to remove any soap residue.
- Dry or drain after washing and you can stow them in the kitchen.
You also see more cookware products at Bestcookwareset.org