Cuisinart 11 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set is a suitable choice if you are wondering how to choose the best cookware products for your family. Let’s see more parameters and features of this product to see if it is suitable for your family.
About This Item
If you are a person who likes luxury style and you also want your kitchen space to be more luxurious, then Cuisinart 11 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set is the product for you. With stainless steel material, the set exudes a shiny and luxurious look that does not get old over time. The product is paid attention to every little detail by the manufacturer, even the handle is specially designed to resist heat to help you feel more comfortable when cooking.
- 1.5 Quart Saucepan with Glass Cover
- 2.5 Quart Saucepan with Glass Cover
- 3 Quart Saucepan with Helper Handle and Glass Cover
- 8 Quart Stockpot with Glass Cover 8″ Skillet, 10″ Skillet and 18cm Steamer Insert
|Is Dishwasher Safe
|Can be used on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler
|Number of Pieces
|11- Piece Cookware
|22.75 x 9.63 x 13.5 inches
- Cooking and cleaning Cuisinart Cookware: Get excellent results from an aluminum-encapsulated base that heats swiftly and evenly, eliminating hot spots and giving a varied performance. The stainless steel cooking surface will not discolor, react with food, or change the flavor. Dishwasher-safe, making cleanup a breeze.
- Durable: Each component is built to last and has a sleek mirror finish that will have you cooking at your best. Measurement markers make measuring easier every time.
- Exceptional handling: Professionally riveted stainless steel handles, including side grips and helper handles, to ensure a lifetime of perfect balance. Every time, you’ll get a drip-free pour, and the flavor lock lid ensures the greatest cooking results.
- Use the right temperature for cooking, do not raise the temperature too high during cooking.
- Rinse after each cooking to maintain the shine of the stainless steel, you can use a dishwashing detergent to gently wash, and remove food from the surface of the pot.
- To keep the products new longer, dry them with a towel and leave them neatly, avoid collisions with sharp objects, and metal scratches.