The Cuisinart Enameled Cast Iron Skillet with luxurious colors and many outstanding features is appreciated for its build quality and durability.
About This Item
Introducing a fresh take on cast iron! The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron cookware line offers a range of sizes and styles, providing versatility for your preferred cooking methods. Whether on the stove, in the oven, or under the broiler, this durable and visually appealing cookware ensures even heat retention and distribution, guaranteeing consistent results every time.
From searing steaks in the grill pan to braising or simmering family-sized entrees in the casseroles, or baking a delightful breakfast frittata in the fry pan, the possibilities are endless. Plus, with its attractive colors and elegant enameled finish, you can proudly bring these cookware pieces straight to the table for serving. With Cuisinart cast iron cookware, your kitchen becomes a hub of culinary creativity. Timeless in both style and functionality, this Cuisinart cookware is a must-have addition to your culinary collection.
|10-Inch Fry Pan
|Product Care Instructions
|Oven Safe, Dishwasher Safe
- The porcelain enameled inside is ideal for cooking because the surfaces do not affect flavors or absorb odors.
- Wide cast iron handles provide a strong and pleasant grip. Oven-safe knob for a secure grip and unlimited culinary possibilities.
- The use of cast iron from Cuisinart Cookware ensures greater heat retention and consistent heat dispersion.
- A strong, long-lasting finish in rich colors fits any kitchen design. It is ideal for cooking, serving, and entertaining.
- Simple to maintain, easy to clean, and dishwasher safe
- Allow the skillet to cool: After cooking, allow the skillet to cool down before cleaning. This helps prevent burns and facilitates easier handling.
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water: Fill the sink or a basin with warm water and add a mild dish soap. Use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to gently clean the interior and exterior of the skillet. Avoid using harsh scrub brushes or abrasive cleaners that can damage the enamel coating.