In the world of culinary artistry, the David Burke Splendor Series Series emerges as a masterpiece, fusing stainless steel craftsmanship with durability, versatility, and a touch of elegance.
Within this symphony of cookware lies a heavy gauge construction that harmonizes with even heat distribution, ensuring every culinary creation is infused with perfection.
|13.11 x 11.34 x 5.59 inches
4.7 4 ratings)
4.7 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank
|#187,462 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
#438 in Stockpots
|Date First Available
|February 22, 2022
About the item
David Burke Splendor Series Features
• It has a beautiful appearance and a unique pattern
Although the David Burke Splendor Series is known for its quality and durability, it still needs the care from owners to achieve the best longevity. Follow our instruction to know more about David Burke Cookware Set:
- Although dishwasher-safe, hand-washing is recommended to extend the life of the cookware. This reduces possible wear and tear caused by the mechanical action of the dishwasher and strong chemicals.
- Avoid Rapid Temperature Changes: While the cookware is oven-safe up to 500°F, avoid sudden temperature changes. Gradual heating and cooling prevent distortion and maintain the materials’ integrity.
- Use Wooden or Silicone Utensils: Use utensils made of wood, silicone, or other nonmetal materials to protect the nonstick coating. This eliminates scratches and preserves the nonstick surface’s endurance.
- Stacking and Storage: To minimize scratches, stack the cookware and insert a soft cloth or paper towel between the pieces. Cookware should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated location.
- Avoid Using Metal Utensils: Despite claims of longevity, it’s best to avoid using metal utensils to avoid potential nonstick coating deterioration over time.
- Handle Care: when the handles are meant to stay cool when cooking, choosing medium to low heat settings can help to keep the handles from being overly hot.
- Inspection: Inspect the cookware on a regular basis for signs of damage, such as chipping or peeling of the nonstick coating. If you detect any problems, consider stopping use or looking for a substitute.
- Considerations for Storage: When storing with lids on, insert a paper towel or cloth between the cookware and the lid to prevent moisture buildup, which can lead to rust.
- Avoid Using Abrasives: Avoid using abrasive cleansers, scouring pads, or steel wool since they can damage the nonstick coating and external finish.
- Stainless Steel Cleaning: To keep the stainless steel exterior looking shiny, use stainless steel cleaner. Use only as directed by the manufacturer.
- Seasoning the Nonstick Coating: Seasoning the nonstick coating with a small layer of cooking oil on a regular basis can help retain its nonstick characteristics.
- Cooking on high heat for an extended period of time might destroy the nonstick characteristics and potentially cause discoloration.
In case you want to explore more about David Burke cookware, we can give you another option is David Burke Regency 2 Cookware.