The special product Cuisinart 16 Inch Roasting Pan With Rack MCP117 16Br is selling well in many markets. Today we have a special promotion so you have the opportunity to pick it up and add it to your cart.
About This Item
Introducing the Cuisinart Roasting Pans, a vital addition to your kitchen arsenal, perfect for family gatherings, parties, and festive occasions. Specifically crafted to accommodate turkeys, chickens, and sizable roasts, these roasting pans are a must-have for your culinary endeavors.
The inclusion of riveted stainless steel handles ensures secure and effortless placement of the roasters in and out of the oven. Additionally, the solid stainless steel racks facilitate proper heat circulation and enable meat or poultry to drain as it cooks, resulting in succulent and flavorful dishes.
|Is Dishwasher Safe
|20.75″L x 6.25″W x 13.25″H
- Exceptional design: A core of pure aluminum is joined to a stainless interior in this professional triple-ply construction. Heat Surround Technology distributes heat evenly throughout the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware.
- Premium cooking: Stainless steel does not discolor, react with food, or change flavors. The solid stainless steel rack circulates heat and lets meat or poultry drain as it cooks.
- Exceptional handling: cool grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted handles that remain cool on the stovetop while providing a safe and secure grip.
How to Cook with Cuisinart 16 Inch Roasting Pan With Rack MCP117 16Br
Here are some instructions for you to use Cuisinart Cookware 16 Inch Roasting Pan With Rack MCP117 16Br to cook special meals:
- Preheat the Oven: Begin by preheating your oven to the desired temperature according to your recipe.
- Prepare the Roasting Pan: Place the roasting rack inside the pan, ensuring it sits evenly. The rack helps elevate the food and allows air to circulate around it for even cooking and browning.
- Prepare the Ingredients: Season your meat, poultry, or vegetables with your desired spices, herbs, marinades, or rubs. You can also add aromatics like onions, garlic, or herbs to enhance the flavors.
- Place the Food on the Rack: Carefully place the seasoned food on top of the rack in the roasting pan. Make sure it is arranged in a single layer for optimal cooking.
- Roasting: Put the roasting pan with the food in the preheated oven. The roasting time will vary depending on the recipe and the size of the food being cooked. Consult your recipe for specific cooking times and temperatures.
- Basting (optional): If desired, you can periodically baste the food with pan drippings or a sauce to keep it moist and add flavor. Open the oven door quickly and baste the food with a basting brush or spoon.
- Checking for Doneness: Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the food to ensure it reaches the recommended temperature for safe consumption.